Let's Solidify Your Home Search in Three Steps
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Step 1: Anchor Points - consider locations that you will or want to frequent...company office, kids' schools, trails and open space, downtown, airport. Note: If you are new to our area then lean on us for the inside scoop on great trails, downtown scenes, schools, etc.
Step 2: Set Maximum Commute Times - what are comfortable commute times to your anchor points?
Step 3: Establish "needs" and "wants" for your home and property. Each person involved in the home buying process needs to complete their own list.
In addition...you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you looking for a particular style home?
- Do you prefer mature landscaping?
- How do you feel about new construction?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!