Westfield Condos for Sale- Louisville, CO
Westfield Condos is a subdivision consisting of 138 condos in the highly desirable town of Louisville Colorado. If you're seeking an affordable (for Louisville), low-maintenance lifestyle with one or two bedrooms along with easy access to everything that makes living in Louisville Colorado great, the Westfield Condos might just be the right fit for you.
Westfield is adjacent to a greenbelt and a walking/bike path that will lead you to wherever you'd like to go. The Louisville Recreation Center is just a half-mile north, up the path. There's a Safeway Grocery store about one-third of a mile southeast. Heritage Park is just 2 blocks east and consists of a soccer field, modern playground, softball field, volleyball court, restrooms, and pavilion. Adjacent to the park is Daughenbaugh open space and Warembourg Open Space, which combined makes up 110 acres that also has a nice trail system within. Fireside Elementary School is a few blocks north. The Coal Creek Golf Course and the Coal Creek Trail are a half-mile to the south. Highway 36 is about one mile away. Crime in Louisville CO is low compared to nearby towns. See full crime details here.
Westfield Condos and Nearby Amenities
- Number of Condos: 138
- Style: Most are two-Story, some of the single bedroom units are one-story
- Year built: 1983 - 1985
- HOA Community? Yes
- Community Pool? Yes
- HOA Includes: Pool Access, Common Amenities, Trash, Recycling, Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Exterior Maintenance, Water/Sewer, Management, Hazard Insurance
- Pets Allowed? Yes
- Garages? Yes- Nearly all units have attached 1 or 2-car garages
- Bedrooms range: 1 and 2 bedrooms
- School District: Boulder Valley School District RE-2 (BVSD)
- Elementary School: Fireside (GreatSchools rating: 8/10)
- Middle School: Monarch (GreatSchools rating: 6/10)
- High School: Monarch (GreatSchools Rating: 9/10)
- Grocery Stores nearby: Safeway (3 min), King Soopers (9 min), Whole Foods (6 min), Alfalfas Market (8 min), Super Target (6 min), Costco (6 min)
- Coffee Shops nearby: Starbucks (3 min), Paul's Coffee & Tea (3 min)
- Parks nearby: Heritage Park (2 blocks east)
- Nearest Hospital: Avista Adventist (8 min)
Included below are all Westfield Condos located in Louisville CO. If you would like more information on any of these Westfield real estate listings, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. You can also schedule a showing from any property page. If you're out of town, we'll be happy to provide you with a video walkthrough tour of any property that sparks your interest.
Simply click the "Refine Results" button to narrow the search results down to the Louisville CO homes for sale that meet your criteria.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Westfield home listings come on the market.